Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You Don't Go To Christmas, Christmas Comes to You!

So every Sunday I catch up with my family. My mom calls me and I talk to her and my dad and my little brother. Sometimes me and my little brother don't really have anything big to talk about so we just make up stories. Well, really, he makes up the stories. This Sunday the story came along when he asked me if I was going to Christmas. I told Sean that of course I was and that you don't go to Christmas but that Christmas comes to you. It was a cheesy comment that we both laughed at. Then the light bulb went off in his head. He decide that it was such a cheesy comment that it had to be made into a Christmas movie. One that the line was really the whole movie. It would capture the hearts of Americans. Especially because my brother decided that there would be flashing messages that would brainwash every person that watched the movie into buying more copies of the movie. It would be like how my mom buys us Burt's Bees Chapstick every year but a movie instead. I always have a left over tube from the last Christmas but then i get more and it is a never ending cycle. This time it will be the movie. So instead of having a bunch of chapstick they will have a bunch of the same movie. And Sean and I will be rich and i think he added something in about taking over the world...whatever. This is why I love my brother. Who else would think of this stuff?