Friday, April 10, 2009

What?!?!?! A Day Off?!?!?!?!

Ever at that point in life when you just need a vacation? You don’t even need to go anywhere, you just need a day to yourself? I have been at that point for a few weeks now. I have not had a day off in a few months. Literally, everyday I have been working. Needless to say, that made me very tired. So the past few weeks it has been really hard especially because I could not even take a day off or see a day off in my future. I just want one day of rest. And thank God, it is coming now. Monday’s are my day off from Old Navy and the office is closed at the church on Monday. So I was really excited when I realized this. But then yesterday, I was filled with more joy when I wasn’t scheduled at Old Navy Friday or Saturday! That means next week I get a real weekend off! I love how God comes in and provides what you need right in time. I am not really sure if I would have been able to make it another week going the way that I have been. I am just really excited for the next week to have two full days to rest and relax and recharge.

No comments: