Saturday, December 13, 2008

Habit

In my old room, at my parents house, the light is on the ceiling fan. So every night before I went to bed I would have to reach up above my bed to turn off the light. Here I don't have one. My light is by my bed so I have to reach over. I have been here for almost 6 months now, yet I still find myself reaching above my bed every night to turn off the light.

Also, just talked to my sister yesterday. My sister, who hasn't gone to church willingly since jr. high, said that she wanted to go to church when my dad was in Indianapolis a few weeks ago. The only problem being that she didn't feel comfortable leaving Liam in the nursery. I am praying that when we are there for Christmas she will want to go again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

funny how habits are like that. for a long time I used to reach for a light switch in m house that I used to have to reach for growing up. Will keep praying for your sis.

Kris said...

i waited almost 6 months to put either of my kids into the nursery, and i knew all the nursery workers well. julie always busted my chops about this...but i can understand where your sis is coming rom.

tell her to sit in the back row with the baby..no big deal

kw