Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Thoughts

Today is one of those days where I am not the sharpest. I think congestion and the continual coughing has finally caught up with my head. So here are some random thoughts:

1. I am sitting in the office right now and it is pretty quiet, except for one noise that murmurs through the office. It is the noise of keyboards typing. I started to think of how quiet Mac keyboards are compared to PC keyboards. I can hear a keyboard 4 cubicles away but can barely hear my keyboard. Thank you Mac for solving this problem. Now if only PC will copy this feature...
2. This weekend I am going to Joplin to see my 4 best friends. Although I am extremely excited to see them, I was also excited to go see a movie at the dollar theater. This was my favorite place to go in Joplin. My excitement was destroyed when I searched the theater online and remembered that it closed down right before the end of school.
3. The last three cd’s I bought have all been artists from England (Keane, James Morrison, and Adele). They are all great cd’s and I might move to England now.
4. Jimmy Eat world is rehearsing for the Clarity Tour right now. It is the 10th Anniversary of the release of the album and to celebrate they are doing a ten concert tour where they will play the album through in its entirety. Of course they are coming nowhere near Texas, but they do Twitter videos of their rehearsal, so it makes me feel a bit better about it. Check it out: here is Lucky Denver Mint: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1139616
5. It makes me laugh to hear people in the office make a big deal about nothing. Like the printers. You would think that someone died when a printer doesn’t work. Calm down people.

That is about it. Real insightful I know.

No comments: