Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Forgotten Tour #1

So, if you didn’t know already. I am spending the next week touring around the country for Remedy for This Heart. We have stopped in Joplin Missouri and are now on our way to Lafayette Indiana, then to Nashville and Atlanta. Our goal is to get Kyle off the streets. He has been on the streets for 15 years and really wants to get off the streets. My job on the tour is basically the merch girl. I sell the shirts and keep track on the money. So pretty much during this tour my posts will be about the experiences at the merch booth.

Last night was our first night. I don’t think we could have asked for a better opening night. We were at Christ Church Oronogo for the high school and junior high. I think there were about 350 kids there. We raised 1,200 dollars in merch, which is ridiculous. Last night made me even more excited about this tour and what God is going to do. Can’t wait to write as we keep going.

BTW. I got to see some of my best friends last night too. It made the night even more amazing!

No comments: